Baddow Hospital is a vibrant, patient focussed, day hospital offering excellent standards of care in Chelmsford, Essex. We specialise in providing a confident and comfortable one stop care package which will get you back on your feet and feeling good again, and we won’t keep you waiting. With state of the art equipment, cutting edge technology and highly experienced staff, Baddow Hospital is the right choice for private hospital care in Essex.
Baddow Hospital is delighted to confirm that AXA-PPP have given them their full accreditation not just for consultations but for all treatments and procedures.
Baddow Hospital is now recognised by all major UK private healthcare insurers. Not sure if you’re covered or how to make a claim just ask one of the Baddow Hospital staff and they can help you with the claims process.
At Baddow Hospital we take the prevention and control of infection very seriously. All our staff receive infection prevention and control training and we use evidenced based policies to guide them. We regularly audit our practice to ensure we maintain high standards of quality patient care and patients are screened for MRSA prior to procedures as appropriate. We have had no cases MRSA infection.
"- Mrs S, Essex
I would highly recommend Baddow hospital to anyone. The hospital is always so immaculate and the staff, are by far some of the friendliest and most caring people you will ever come across. I can’t thank them enough."
"- Mr A, London
Great care, great facilities and lovely staff. I would recommend Baddow hospital without hesitation."
"- Mrs D, Chelmsford
Second to none!! I can’t thank Baddow hospital enough for making my experience a delight. Outstanding level of professionalism and care."
"- Mrs F, Chelmsford
Very friendly and helpful admin staff. Nursing and medical team put me at ease about the procedure. Very nice atmosphere throughout."
Our official postcode is CM2 8FR. For whatever reasons some satnavs send you off to a wrong destination very close by! If this happens look out for the Pontlands Park Hotel , CM2 8HR. If Pontlands Park is on your left we are 200 metres down from their entrance.
Health Tip - Skin has memory
Dr Stephanie Lateo -Consultant Dermatologist
The skin has a memory!
The harmful effects of too much sun exposure accumulate throughout our lives, so that excessive sun exposure in youth can give rise to skin cancers and premature skin aging later on. So make sure you protect your children from the sun and ensure they never sunburn.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure between about 11am and 3 pm from early April to late September in the UK and year-round in tropical areas
- If outdoor exposure is necessary at these times seek the shade or cover up with protective clothing
- A broad spectrum sunscreen should be applied to areas of skin which cannot be protected by clothing, preferably SPF 30 or more, offering also high UVA protection, of at least 4* in the Boots system.
- Applications should be made liberally to all exposed areas, shortly before exposure and every couple of hours
- Sunscreens should not be used to stay outside longer or just to avoid more reliable protective measures such as clothing and shade.
To book a Consultation with our Consultant dermatologist Dr Lateo call our reception team on 01245 474070.