What to expect at a pain management clinic
Are you suffering with chronic pain? Have you tried everything to make yourself feel comfortable? Are you fed up with taking pain killers to manage your pain? Is the pain you are experiencing affecting your sleep?
When it comes to chronic pain, our Pain management consultants are passionate about managing your pain to ensure the ease of your symptoms.
So how do I know if I have chronic pain?
You will experience symptoms such as:
- Persistent mild- strong pain
- Shooting pains or a feeling of burning, aching or electrical.
- Feeling of discomfort, tenderness, tension, or stiffness
Pain is not a symptom that exists alone. Pain doesn’t usually exist alone, you may also experience:
- Extreme tiredness and Fatigue
- Withdrawal from activity and increased need to rest
- Immune system weakness
- Changes in mood including hopelessness, fear, depression, irritability, anxiety, and stress
At Baddow Hospital our pain management clinics are tailored to ensure that you get the correct care to treat your specific areas of discomfort. After all, every patient is different.
Pain management treatments are designed to treat patients who have experienced pain for over 12 weeks. At this stage you will attend one of our Pain management clinics, so what can you expect?
Pain Management clinics at Baddow Hospital:
-A full, in depth assessment by one of our Pain management specialist consultants.
– A detailed medical history
– State of the art diagnostic tests
In addition to your clinic appointment we also have a dedicated pain management theatre ready for if you should require further treatment complete with the very latest technology.
If you would be interested to know more or if you would like to book an appointment with one of our Pain management specialists please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 01245 474070 or e-mail our team on email@example.com.