Why go Private ?
Why is it when you put your car in for a service you never think twice about it? When the service manager advises that your exhaust needs replacing you sigh and say “go ahead”. Before you know it you’ve run up a bill for £500.00 and pay it. You’ll do it for our car but what about yourself?!
When that mole is getting angrier or bunion getting sorer or you’re period’s getting heavier why do you never think of investing in your health? “Car yes…. me that can wait!”
When you try and see your GP is it a lottery as to who and when you can get an appointment with? When you get your appointment the first thing you do is apologise for taking up their time and want to get out as soon as you’ve got in. Maybe you just want a bit more quality time with your Doctor or the specialist of your choice at a time or place to suit you.
Going private maybe the answer.
But what are the other benefits of going private?
If you ask any Baddow Hospital patient they will tell you that you will receive a high level of consistent personal care with an added burst of colour. Our ‘family feel’ team are committed and passionate to delivering the very best care for our patients from the moment you walk in the door to the day you are discharged.
We have a strict staff to patient ratio which exceeds NICE (NHS) guidelines and allows our team to deliver our exceptional care.
The top 10 benefits of private healthcare-
- At Baddow Hospital our friendly and helpful reception team are here to get your appointments booked with a specialist of YOUR choice as soon as possible at a time that suits you. And for as long as it takes.
- If you require blood tests, your results are likely to be back with us the following day.
- It is now easier than ever for your NHS GP to refer you to one of our medical specialists using our web based referral system
- If you can’t get to see your NHS GP we have a team of Private GPs who have the availability and time to see you.
- Private Hospitals install the best equipment to provide our specialist consultants with the optimum working environment.
- You will be offered a theatre/ appointment date rather than being put on a waiting list.
- If you require a surgical procedure at Baddow Hospital you will get to know our Pre and Post-operative team who will care for you throughout your journey. They are also happy to speak you through any questions you may have regarding your theatre or follow up care.
- Even for day case patients you get your own recovery pod with TV, Wi-Fi and comfortable accommodation with privacy.
- We provide a popular and successful cosmetic clinic which isn’t available on the NHS. With free mini consultations giving you the opportunity to meet your consultant, view the facilities and ask some questions before paying anything to allow you can make a well informed decision.
- Competitive prices. Baddow Hospital will always strive to be as competitive as possible with our prices but still maintain the very best care, equipment and accommodation.
- On arrival you are welcomed by our team and offered refreshments in our luxurious reception from our wide range of teas, coffees and even better a chocolate biscuit.
Baddow Hospital is the choice for you because we care. We provide our patients with a satisfaction survey at the end of their journey so that we can continue to improve our service. We also strive to deliver our ‘outstanding’ grade of care as specified by the CQC.
If you would like to learn more about the services, consultants and facilities simply call our friendly and helpful team on 01245 474070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org