‘We have time to listen and understand’
Baddow Hospital is pleased to announce new, comprehensive Private GP Services in Chelmsford, Essex.
At Baddow Hospital, we have a team of very experienced, Private GPs who are based in Chelmsford and who are committed to providing you with:
- High quality primary care
- A range of convenient, flexible appointments to fit around your lifestyle
- Care in a friendly, relaxed environment with easy access and lots of free parking
- Continuity of care and peace of mind for the whole family
- A wide range of services for patients who are unwell, as well as extensive health checks and screening packages focusing on preventative medicine
- A convenient location with easy access from the A12 and under three miles from Chelmsford train station.
At Baddow Hospital, we offer appointments with our Private GPs from Monday to Friday. Please call us to discuss your appointment requirements. You do not need to ‘register’ with us in order to be seen – simply call when you need us.
Our standard GP consultations are 15 minutes long and extended consultations are 30 minutes long. Please tell us if you would like to arrange a longer consultation.
We have chaperones available for patient examinations.
Clinical Tests and Procedures
We have access to any tests and procedures you may require.
Specialist Consultant Referrals
Our Private GPs can refer you, quickly, to a wide range of consultants and other healthcare professionals, many of whom are also based at Baddow Hospital.
To learn more about Baddow Hospital’s Private GPs, providing health care in Essex, why not click on the following links: To learn more about our private GPs Essex, why not click on the following links: