The Importance of knowing the facts first.
At Baddow Hospital, we understand that choosing a procedure can be very daunting. When it comes to choosing your first Botox or Dermal Filler treatment, we have the renowned specialist Nurse Rebecca Luxton from Luxton Aesthetics, on hand providing free consultations to those wanting further information and advice.
What makes Luxton Aesthetics and Baddow Hospital different to that of its competitors?
- Due to an important change in Government legislation, medical procedures, such as administering Botox, are now ONLY legal when performed by a medical practitioner with prescribing qualifications such as a doctor and/or Nurse Independent Prescriber. Many current practitioners are being forced to close and discontinue their treatments as they don’t meet these strict criteria. Baddow Hospital and Luxton Aesthetics always ensure that they are fully accredited, compliant and qualified.
- All treatments are carried out by highly qualified practitioners, specialising in the field of aesthetics and plastic surgery.
- Luxton Aesthetics and Baddow Hospital obtain their clients through word of mouth recommendation. We find that our patients’ first hand recommendation is the best form of referral of all.
- Baddow Hospital and Luxton Aesthetics uses only the best botulinum toxins and dermafillers.
- Baddow Hospital is Essex’ newest independent hospital with state-of-the-art facilities and a highly experienced and enthusiastic team.
If you would like to book a free mini consultation and discover more about your Aesthetic options call our friendly team on 01245 474070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org