- Top 10 reasons to see a private GP
- Reduced waiting times – You only have to switch on your TV or read the newspaper headlines to see that waiting times are on the increase and getting access to your over worked GP is getting harder. Our Private GPs are usually available within 24 hours or even on the same day at a time to suit you.
- Longer consultations – Quite often your regular GP can cover your issues in their allotted time schedules but wouldn’t it be great to really discuss your symptoms? Our Private GP appointments are for 15 minutes and if you need longer you will get it and you won’t be rushed.
- Relaxed atmosphere with comfortable surroundings – You will be welcomed into our comfortable reception by our friendly staff where you can grab a cup of tea or a latte (with a biscuit!) whilst you fill out your patient registration form (if this is your first appointment).
- Quick referral system – if our GP recommends that you should see a clinical specialist then with 40 consultant specialists covering 14 medical specialties Baddow Hospital in Essex can arrange a quick referral for you (in house or elsewhere if necessary) sometimes even on the same day. If you have Private Medical Insurance we can coordinate this all for you or quickly give you an estimate for self-pay rates.
- Latest Technology – As a private hospital it is important to provide our patients with the latest and most efficient technology giving our consultants the best set up to provide your care. Baddow Hospital opened its doors in 2013 and so all the equipment we use is of the latest design and technology.
- No need to register – There is no need to dig out your passport and utility bills. Simply call to make your appointment and fill out one of our patient registration forms. It is as simple as that.
- Continuity of care – If you like to see a familiar face who knows your history and offers a friendly service look no further. We pride ourselves on offering consistent, quality patient care.
- Book an appointment time which suits you – We understand that if you work 9 to 5 it can sometimes be difficult to get an appointment to see your GP ; this is why our clinics open as early as 8am and can finish as late as 7:30pm. We will always do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Easy, free parking – With ample free of charge parking spaces (and situated just off the A12) attending Baddow Hospital is a doddle.
- Speed of results – If we need to do pathology tests on you usually we get the results back within 24 / 48 hours.
To find out more click here
If you would be interested in knowing more about our lovely private GPs or would like to book an appointment call our friendly team on 01245 474070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org