- Did you get up in the morning with a back pain?
- Have you been sitting in front of the computer long hours and are feeling the strain in your shoulders or neck?
- Perhaps you’ve injured your ankle or knee playing football or while skiing?
- Did you play golf, lift a weight from the floor or bend awkwardly and feel a catch in your back?
- Have you been diagnosed with sciatica or are you experiencing shooting pains and pins and needles in your arms and legs?
- May be you’ve been diagnosed with a trapped nerve?
- Were you involved in an accident and experienced whiplash?
If you’re looking for quick and long lasting relief of your pain and symptoms, then come to Baddow Hospital and get a comprehensive assessment of your condition. We tailor our physiotherapy treatment plans specifically to your needs, so you can get on with enjoying life.
Experienced and equipped
We have experienced physiotherapists, who are registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and members of the Health professions council. We are a teaching organisation and take Undergraduate and Masters students for placements.
Our clinicians have have an in-depth knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, Pathology, Sports medicine, Cognitive Behavioural therapy and Pain.
The right choice
No matter how your pain has come about, you deserve prompt, effective and quality treatment at an affordable price. This is exactly what we offer at Baddow Hospital. We believe in not only curing your pain but also preventing re-occurrence.